Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another proceeding for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The first submission manuscript should contain no name and university affiliation together with plagiarism report from TURNITIN.
- After reviewed process complete, author should do the correction on manuscript based on reviewer suggestions and comments, then re-submit the final manuscript with full paper name and university affiliation.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The names and email addresses entered in this proceeding site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this proceeding and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.