Copyright and License
Upon acceptance of an article, authors will be asked to complete a 'Journal Publishing Agreement'. An e-mail will be sent to the corresponding author confirming receipt of the manuscript together with a 'Journal Publishing Agreement' form or a link to the online version of this agreement.Subscribers may reproduce tables of contents or prepare lists of articles including abstracts for internal circulation within their institutions. If excerpts from other copyrighted works are included, the author(s) must obtain written permission from the copyright owners and credit the source(s) in the article. Publisher Office has preprinted forms for use by authors in these cases.
For open access articles: Upon acceptance of an article, authors will be asked to complete an 'Exclusive License Agreement'.
Open access licenses
Open Access is by licensing the content with a Creative Commons (CC) license.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Articles published under an Publisher Office user license are protected by copyright. Users may access, download, copy, translate, text and data mine the articles for non-commercial purposes provided that users:
- Cite the article using an appropriate bibliographic citation (i.e. author(s), journal, article title, volume, issue, page numbers, DOI and the link to the definitive published version)
- Maintain the integrity of the article
- Retain copyright notices and links to these terms and conditions so it is clear to other users what can and cannot be done with the article
- Ensure that, for any content in the article that is identified as belonging to a third party, any re-use complies with the copyright policies of that third party
- Any translations, for which a prior translation agreement with Publisher Office has not been established, must prominently display the statement: "This is an unofficial translation of an article that appeared in an Publisher Office publication. Publisher Office has not endorsed this translation."
For permission to use documents beyond permitted here, visit our website : http://penerbit.uthm.edu.my/ojs/
This is a non commercial license where the use of published articles for commercial purposes is prohibited. Commercial purposes include:
- Copying or downloading articles, or linking to such postings, for further redistribution, sale or licensing, for a fee
- Copying, downloading or posting by a site or service that incorporates advertising with such content
- The inclusion or incorporation of article content in other works or services (other than normal quotations with an appropriate citation) that is then available for sale or licensing, for a fee
- Use of articles or article content (other than normal quotations with appropriate citation) by for-profit organizations for promotional purposes, whether for a fee or otherwise.