About the Journal
Journal of Structural Monitoring and Built Environment (JSMBE) is a peer-reviewed journal that is scheduled for biannual publish. The JSMBE covering broad scope areas of structural engineering, structural monitoring and assessment, and built environment which is divided into 16 subject areas.
JSMBE is supported by national and international editorial board consisting of a distinguished team of researchers. This journal aims at high quality research while maintaining rigorous peer-review process.
JSMBE will also occasionally publish review articles and bring out special issues on a specific sub-field of structural engineering, structural monitoring and assessment, and built environment. Authors are encouraged to contact the Journal's Editors for the submission of review articles or special issues of the Journal.
We welcome contributions from local and international researchers and practitioners in various field of structural engineering, structural monitoring and built environment.
Scope of the journal:
- Structural Health Monitoring System and Method
- Damage Detection Techniques
- Sensors and Sensing Technology for structural Monitoring
- Bridge and Building Monitoring
- Data Acquisition for Structural Bridge and building Monitoring
- Artificial intelligence in Structural Monitoring
- Structural Damage Identification Method
- Non-Destructive Testing
- Acoustic Emission
- Vibration based damage Identification Methods
- Structural Fire Engineering
- Repair and Rehabilitation of structural
- Building & Environment
- Architectural & Design
- Building Services
- Building engineering