About the Journal
Topics covered include:
- Literary and Cultural Analysis
- Humanistic Insights in Linguistic Analysis
- Linguistics and Social Inquiry
- Cultural Representations and Discourse
- Philosophical Reflections
- Social Dynamics and Change
- Psychosocial Investigations
- Historical Perspectives
- Interdisciplinary Exploration
- Advancing Knowledge Integration
- Technology and Innovation Management
- Management of Information and Communication Technology
- Productions and Operations Management
- Construction Management
- Real Estate and Facilities Management
- Sociology and Development
Encouraging Thoughtful Synthesis and Analysis: JHMSS aims to provide a venue for authors to produce comprehensive reviews and analyses of contemporary literature, research, and scholarly works within the domains of humanistic studies and social inquiry. The journal encourages critical synthesis and evaluation of existing knowledge to illuminate trends, gaps, and emergent themes.
Promoting Multidisciplinary Exploration: The journal is committed to promoting a multidisciplinary approach to understanding the complexities of human existence and societal dynamics. JHMSS welcomes reviews that integrate insights from fields such as linguistics, philosophy, literature, history, sociology, anthropology, psychology, and more, fostering a holistic perspective on various subjects.
Facilitating Constructive Dialogues: JHMSS aims to foster constructive dialogues and debates by presenting divergent viewpoints and interpretations on key topics. The journal encourages authors to engage with existing literature in a manner that invites critical reflection, challenges assumptions, and contributes to the ongoing discourse within humanistic and social inquiry.
Highlighting Emerging Trends and Paradigm Shifts: The journal seeks to identify and showcase emerging trends, paradigm shifts, and novel theoretical frameworks within humanistic and linguistic studies and social inquiry. JHMSS provides a space for authors to explore and illuminate new directions in research, shedding light on their potential impact on understanding human experiences and societal phenomena.