About the Journal
The Journal of Advanced Mechanical Engineering Applications (JAMEA) is a peer review journal that publishes twice a year, June and December. JAMEA welcomes article submission from the local and international researchers and practitioners in various fields of mechanical engineering and system applications. From time to time, JAMEA will publish review articles and bring out special issues on a specific sub-field of mechanical engineering. Authors are encouraged to contact the Editors if they would like to submit a review article or bring out a special issue of the Journal.
Topics covered include:
- Structure and impact mechanics
- Fluid mechanics and aerodynamic
- Thermodynamics and propulsion
- Automotive engineering
- Vibration, dynamics and control engineering
- Material engineering and design
- Production, industrial engineering and manufacturing engineering
- Energy and environment
- Mechatronics, robotics and automation applications
- Aircraft system and design
Any other topics related to mechanical engineering and systems will be considered. Please contact the editor if you have questions regarding the suitability of your manuscript.
The intention of JAMEA is to provide a platform to report latest developments from interdiciplinary research of mechanical engineering and systems. Studies typically explore means of improving or optimizing quality, efficiency and reliability in structered mechanical engineering and systems. Submission of original research and focused review articles is welcomed from scientist and engineers across the community.