About the Journal
Journal of Advancement in Environmental Solution and Resource Recovery (JAESRR) is a peer review journal that publishes twice a year. This journal is an original written work of latest achievement in research and review and analysis that aid in the development and advance solution to improving environmental quality, and commercialization of resource recovery as well as effective strategies to solve the environmental problems.
Scope and types of articles
The specific area of interest for the journal includes, but not exclusive to;
- Development of technologies intended for application to environmental problems (water, air and soil)
- Pollutants in the environment (concentrations and dispersion of wastes in water, air and soil at point and non-point sources pollution; heavy metals, organic compounds and new emerging pollutants (NEPs) in environment; atmospheric pollutants and trace gases)
- Waste management
- Waste recycling
- Resource recovery from waste or natural environment
- Soil biodegradation and bioremediation of contaminated
- Water and wastewater treatment
- Development of methods for environmental quality management (new procedures, characterization techniques, monitoring methods, governing standards, etc.)
- Environmental analysis and assessment (environmental impact assessment, risk assessment, life cycle analysis, material flow analysis, life cycle costing, emission accounting)
- Natural or sustainable resource management including water resources
- Drinking water treatment
- Water / river / lakes quality monitoring and assessment
- Marine and ground water pollution
- Environmental management
- Decentralised wastewater/greywater treatment
- Air pollution research, mitigation, monitoring and control
- Modelling and computational tools supporting fieldwork and lab studies
- Contaminants of emerging concerns
- Methodology in general and environmental microbiology
The case studies are welcome when the authors indicate the wider application or advancement of their insights or techniques, emphasizing the global perspective of the environmental problem and method for resources recovery they address.
Journal of Advancement in Environmental Solution and Resource Recovery (JAESRR) includes the following types of papers:
Research articles: The most common type of journals which is considers original research contributing the inventions, innovative methods, tools and examples of their use in practice.
Reviews: The journal provides a comprehensive summary of previous research on a certain topic and highly cited.
Short communications: The short reports presenting preliminary results but the latest research relevant. Editors believe it will be interesting to many researchers and will likely stimulate further research in the field.
Keywords of the Journal:
Environmental problems; environmental solution; pollutants; advance technologies; development technologies; pollution control; biodegradation; bioremediation; phytoremediation; phycoremediation; photocatalysis; water and wastewater treatment; environmental analysis; environmental assessment; system; new material; alternative resources; sustainable; waste management and environmental protection; resource recovery