Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word Document format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided online as in the template of IJSCET.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- To ensure the quality of IJSCET is maintained, each manuscript/article/paper submitted should consist not more than 3 authors and also try to minimize/avoid self-citation.
- To ensure your manuscript/article/paper is an original idea, please attached the plagiarism report in the supplementary file section (plagiarism is copying another's work or borrowing someone else's original ideas.)(http://turnitin.com/).
Table of Contents
Open access licenses
Open Access is by licensing the content with a Creative Commons (CC) license.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.