Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submitted manuscript should not been previously published or concurrently submitted to another journal.
- The submission manuscripts file should be in Microsoft Word (MS Word) only.
- Please insert all the authors' names into the system through the following functions, Submission then Enter Metadata and add authors' names to the List of Contributors.
- The manuscript should be formatted according to the IJSCET template as in the Author's Guidelines.
- For blind peer reviewing process, the submitted manuscript should not have author’s names.
- The submitted manuscript should be attached with the plagiarism report through Turnitin software.
- YOUR MANUSCRIPT WILL NOT BE PROCESSED IF IT DOESN'T FOLLOW THIS SUBMISSION CHECKLIST.
Table of Contents
Open access licenses
Open Access is by licensing the content with a Creative Commons (CC) license.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.